Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Taking A Break

Mike and I have both returned from our holiday travels and are back in Mazatlan. Lately I've started feeling that my life is too complicated. Difficulties with the internet and phone service have made communication frustrating and time consuming.
Instead of being out enjoying the cruising lifestyle, I spend much of my days inside the boat trying to get online, trying to make a phone call, waiting on hold for tech support that rarely is able to help.
I've decided that I need to step away from as much as possible so I will be taking a break from blogging. I don't know when (or even if) I will get back to it.
In the meantime, if you have my phone number, it rarely works. The caller ID never works and I can't pick up any messages.
My hotmail account is the one I check often but I will still come here from time to time, just in case.
Thanks for reading!  
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment