Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm Back In Blogging World

The last real post to this blog was way back in November. For all of this time I've been taking lots of photos, making notes, and thinking about what I would write when back on the blog again. I still do not have the kinks worked out of my new computer. I can usually get it to make an m, but never as a capital so please overlook that obvious error in future posts. I am seriously struggling with the Windows 8 operating system but I have at least finally found where my photos were hiding and I think that I can access them for the blog. When my girlfriend from Cape Cod comes to visit next week she will be bringing me a "Windows 8 for Dummies" book. It is very frustrating but I am determined to persevere.

mike has had to make an emergency trip home to Seattle. A strong wind storm brought 4 large trees down on the garage and tore the power lines from the house. So he is back in the rain and the cold dealing with insurance adjustors, roofing contractors, a tree removal crew, electricians, the power company, and Comcast. I am in Banderas Bay near Puerto Vallarta, walking on the beach, eating seafood skewers, drinking margaritas, and watching fiery sunsets from the cockpit. I feel just a tiny bit guilty but someone has to stay behind to watch over the boat, right?

I have so much that I want to write about and so many photos to show that I hardly know where to begin so I think I will start where I left off and work forward. Tomorrow I hope to have posted photos of our Copper Canyon trip.

A big thank you to my faithful friends who have been waiting for me to resume blogging again. I'm very happy to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment